Block Aarambha is a full site editing Blog WordPress Theme. It is a modern block-based theme distinctively developed with ease of use and neat design. The main purpose of creating this theme is particularly to help you to make your unique-looking website. As it is a block-based theme, you can alter every component of the site including page layouts, typography, colors, etc.
This theme allows users to edit the entire layout and design of their website using the block editor (Gutenberg). Hence, users can create custom pages, posts, and templates without needing to write any code. And can also create custom headers, footers, and sidebars.
There are various reasons that the theme can make you feel the difference from the traditional themes. Some of them are as follows:
- Global Blocks: Users can create reusable blocks which can later use across the entire site such as headers, footers, and sidebars.
- Custom Template: You can create your own custom templates for posts and pages, giving your own unique design and looks.
- Block Patterns: There are multiple built-in block patterns that the users can implement on their posts and pages.
- Design Systems: Clients can create and add their own typography, colors, and spacing options on the site.
- Layout Control: You have full control to manage the position of the elements on the page and fix the spaces between them.
- Accessibility: This theme has been designed with the concept of full accessibility in mind. So you will find it easily accessible to all devices and browsers along with full functionalities.
- SEO friendly: Since the theme follows up SEO concerns, It is easy to optimize your site for search engines.
- Built-in responsive: Developers made the theme responsive while developing, therefore your website will adopt any of the screen sizes.
The main advantage that the users get by using this full site editing theme is that they can get more control over the design and layout of the site. Not only that, but it also makes it easier for them to create custom pages and templates without writing a single line of code.